Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My first Steamroller with Gatormen

 

Holy Crap! I haven't done an update on this blog for ages. Well, I haven't been playing that much Warmachine either. Finished my first Journeyman League last year with the Gatormen. Didn't have that much time to play games, but I painted most of the models.

Anyway, this weekend will be my first tournament of the yeah. It's just a small local tournamnet at 25 points, so I will bring my minions this time around. There will also be a new Journeyman League (slow grow) starting next week, and so I will probably return to Cygnar as they are my main force. I will try and make some battle reports this weekend, but don't expect a lot of pictures.

As far as lists go, they're pretty straight forward. I will play 2 lists, Rask and Barnabus, and they'll be something like this:

Points: 24/25
Bloody Barnabas (*6pts)
* Bull Snapper (3pts)
* Blackhide Wrastler (9pts)
* Ironback Spitter (8pts)
Gatormen Posse (Leader and 4 Grunts) (9pts)
Feralgeist (1pts)
25/25
Rask (*6pts)
* Bull Snapper (3pts)
* Blackhide Wrastler (9pts)
* Swamp Horror (8pts)
Gatormen Posse (Leader and 4 Grunts) (9pts)
Professor Victor Pendrake (2pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment