Friday, February 14, 2014

Preparing for "NorrCup"


The Pressgangers in the north of Sweden are planning a league. The league will be played in 3-4 areas, with 3-5 players in each league. Each player will submit 2 lists (with the usual rules of character restriction etc.) and face each player once. Then the 2 best players from each league will continue in the playoff.

I still haven't had time to build either my Connie or Kraye list, so I'll just pick the two lists I've played with the most. I don't know if they cover the weaknesses of each other, but I don't mind. I'd rather play something I'm used to than to play something completely new for this league. The two lists I ended up submitting are:

50/50
Major Victoria Haley (*5pts)
* Lancer (6pts)
* Stormwall (19pts)
* Squire (2pts)
Storm Strider (9pts)
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (4pts)
Tempest Blazers (Leader and 4 Grunts) (10pts)
Captain Arlan Strangewayes (2pts)
Journeyman Warcaster (3pts)

50/50
Major Markus 'Siege' Brisbane (*5pts)
* Stormwall (19pts)
* Squire (2pts)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer (2pts)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co. (Boomhowler and 9 Grunts) (9pts)
* Captain Jonas Murdoch (2pts)
Rangers (5pts)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3pts)
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (2pts)
Journeyman Warcaster (3pts)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1pts)
Stormsmith Stormcaller (1pts)

I have no idea what I might end up playing against. I know we have two Cryx players, a Khador and a Legion/Retribution. My guess is I'll see eLich/pDenny/eSkarre from the Cryx players. My Khador playing friend will play eSorscha/Butcher3/Vlad3. I have no clue what the Legion/Retri player would play, my guess is eVayl with her nasty tier list.

I will do my best to take pictures and report each and every game that I play, so stay tuned. The league will start the 24th this month and will end in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment